Trial Secretary Services





A requirement to competing in agility in USDAA and CPE is that

the dog must be registered with the sanctioning organization

before the closing date for the trial.


This web page is not intended to give you all the information necessary

for registering dogs. It is intended as a guideline only.


The simplest way to enter a trial is to register your dog as early as you know you will be competing with your future champ! Here are some hints to make this process easier for you.


PLEASE!!! Mail those dog registration forms in early. Thank you.




Last Revised: 07/25/2014